Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Report from the Left Coast

I got a sneak preview into what some of our men are going to receive on May 10th. We are planning a trip to Worcester to the Iron Sharpens Iron Conference. Chuck Colson will be the featured speaker. I heard him this morning and he really makes you think. He spoke about the calling we have as the body of Christ. He just wrote a new book and he reiterates that we need to know what we believe so we can transform the world. I can't wait for our men to hear him.

Check out the newsletter and Sunday bulletins for more details. Today I spent some time working on the newsletter. Sandy is going to try and get it in the mail on Friday. It's a big one. The Newsletter crew is going to shoot me! I hope they have fun.

I also saw the premier of Ben Stein's new movie Expelled. It is a documentary that confronts the fact that Intelligent Design is being blackballed by the liberal media and scientific community. It was really thought provoking in the way Michael Moore and Al Gore's documentaries were. It comes out in April and everyone should go and see it, simply to be able to hear what we Christians really believe and what others are accusing us of believing.

Enough for now. I'll check in tomorrow.

Cal

No comments: