Monday, February 4, 2008

Now you know who does all the work

Today was like the calm after the rain storm. Between getting ready for the Annual Meeting and preparing the newsletter to go out, we have been working at full steam. This morning Sandy and I did some catching up in the office. Actually, I should say Sandy did the catching up in case you thought I actually did some work in the office. She was busy typing away and getting letters ready to go out announcing our next big event. On Sunday we will be recognizing our new church officers and committee members and asking God to bless them in their work. In order for that to happen we have to send out about fifty letters congratulating people and inviting them to join us for the installation and dedication.

While Sandy was slaving away at the computer, I was out running around. I stopped at Staples to buy some supplies. I dropped in to visit a few people and I came back to sort the mail! I have a tough job, I know :-) This evening I got to do some more running. I went to our church league basketball games and took a bunch of pictures. The Wild Cats beat Sacred Heart easily and improved to 7 - 0 on the season. Then the Young Bucksbeat Sacred Heart's Varsity team to improve their record to 6-1. I'll have some photos to share tomorrow. I am going to put a number of these together to form a slide show for Basketball Recognition Sunday on March 9th.

That's all for now. Cal.

No comments: