Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wednesday nights

Wednesday nights have been great this Fall. Each week the Praise team kicks off the service with some singing. This past week people arrived early and got to enjoy their practice session. Then I spend twenty minutes or so preaching. this Fall I've been focusing on the Lord's Prayer. Last night I talked about forgiveness, one of the hardest planks in the prayer. It is easy to ask for forgiveness but much harder to give it. Then we spend a little time in prayer as we close out the service.

We've been averaging about sixteen people a week since we began the end of September. Most of the folks are regular. Some come because they can't make church on Sunday morning because of weork or other scheduling conflicts. Some like the intimate nature of the services. I am pleasxed with what has been happening so far. I hope it continues for quite a while.

Cal

No comments: