Monday, June 15, 2009

Worship on June 14

Gwyn Green welcomed us to church on Sunday morning and then we sang together. I made lemonade during the Children's Moment as an example of how God takes something good (water) and makes it better (lemonade) by adding a special ingredient. I told the children that God has given us his love to add to the world and it makes everything better.

In my message I talked about the kingdom of God as being in the here and now. I suggested that as we live out Christ's call we will be bringing to life the vision God has for the world. You can read the whole sermon on line on our church web site.

Next week we will have a service of believer's baptism during worship and welcome four new members into the church family. Come and join us at 10:30 a.m.

No comments: