Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Joyful Praise

I wish more people could have been there. Tonight the Eastern University touring choir was in town for a concert at Central Baptist Church. They were marvelous. They began by surrounding us in the sanctuary and singing to us. The whole room seemed to come alive as we were caught up in the sound of music.

The group has been here before. We hosted them a couple of times. Every time they've come we were treated to a great evening of choral music. There is something about the group that is uplifting and engaging.

After I left tonight I decided that we need to make plans to invite more groups like this to town at either Central or First Baptist. We also need to do a better job of getting the word out so all of our people can enjoy the experience. I was blessed tonight and next time, I'll drag you along so you can be blessed too!

Cal


No comments: