Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Post number 200

I feel a little bit like AROD or even Tom Glavine, poised to hit a landmark but not able to hit the homer or win the game to strike the mark. I've been standing on 199 posts for almost a week. I have wanted to write but every day I've been too busy or each night I have been too tired. But here it is: This is the 200th post on First Baptist Life.

These posts have chronicled life at First Baptist. They have explained some of the things we do, noted some of our beliefs and traditions. These posts have included photos of activities and even paid tribute to some of the people who have made our congregation the place we all know and love.

Thank you for reading. I hope the next one hundred, two hundred and more posts will entertain and delight you as you keep coming back for more.

Cal

No comments: