Thursday, September 4, 2008

A new generation of faithfulness is spotted.

I am sorry to be on the "old guy" kick but I have another one for you. I just received a link to a news report that featured Kate Strouse Canada and her daughter, Lily. Kate is a community organizer and a proud parent. She has taken her faith to the next level and is making a difference for people in her community. In this report she talks about the toxins in flame retardant materials and how it affects children.

I am so proud to know this young woman and to say that I watched her grow up. This is one more of the joys of long term ministry. You can see the seeds that were planted in your ministry take root and sprout in a new generation. I'm sure that Kate will also plant a few seeds of her own in Lily's life and that will make God smile.

Cal

Here is the link if you would like to see and hear Kate and Lily Canada. Cut and paste it into your browser.

http://www.wbaltv.com/video/17394025/

No comments: