Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sunday School is for all!

On Friday nights the Lord Glory Methodist Church is meeting at our church for Christian Education this Fall. They hope to develop a Sunday School for their children down the road. Right now they are training the teachers and getting ready for the next step.

Last night I had the honor of addressing their teachers and sharing my thoughts on why Sunday School and Christian Education are important. I had to think about what I was going to say and it helped reinforce what I believe. It also reminded me why I push the Sunday School at our church. I think all of our children ought to be enrolled. I also think more adults ought to set an example and be in classes as well. It isn't only about learning the Bible and what it says. Sunday School also helps us integrate our faith into every day living.

So what do you say? Why not join us this week?

Here is a picture of the Lord Glory teachers and me to the right.

Cal

No comments: