Friday, March 21, 2008

You are there.

When I look at the pictures from last night's Maundy Thursday service I get a sense that it was even more impressive than I thought. I snapped a few of the guys as they were getting ready for the service and it made me think of the conversations and mulling around the actual disciples did while they were waiting for Jesus to come and for the Passover Meal to begin. Enjoy these pictures. The first one is of the entire cast, including Bob Booth who played the Priest and Steve Contois who sang a great song. The disciples were Curt Brockway (Simon Peter), Bob Walker (John), Oliver Bray (James), Fred Green (Andrew), Steve Ohlund (Simon the Zealot), Cliff Vanase (Judas Iscariot), Mark Kane (Thomas), Mark Rogers (Nathaniel), George Strouse (Philip), Dick Strouse (James, son of Alphaeus), Harry Calkins (Judas Thaddeus) and George Rezendes (Matthew).


No comments: