Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tips to strengthen your marriage

On April 4 & 5 we will be hosting a weekend getaway for married couples at Camp Wightman. Rev. Dwight Anderson will be walking through the Alpha Marriage Course with us and sharing some tips to building a better marriage. You can check out the brochure on-line at our church website (www.fbcnorwich.org)

As I was surfing the web tonight I came across this little video that speaks to building stronger marriages. Enjoy it. Then consider joining us next month at Camp Wightman. We have room for six more couples right now.

Cal

2 comments:

Old Folks Blog said...

Hello Cal,
This is Oldfolk90 will head to your blog and give it a look.I am new at this and don't believe I will be much help.
God bless.

Old Folks Blog said...

Hi Cal,
PS My wife Helen and I have been married for 66 years and counting.
We had our ups and downs,but whom God has put together stays together.
God bless.