Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday activities

Today should be an interesting day. I am heading up to Sterling for the Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scout Pack 23. Jacob Kreger will be one of the Cub Scouts in attendance. I have been one of the guests asked to speak a little bit about what I do.

This afternoon I will be preparing for our Basketball Recognition Worship service tomorrow morning. I've already made up the certificates and now have to print some photos. Of course, I also have to finish up the sermon.

Later this evening I will be heading over to the Quaker Hill Baptist Church to watch attend a movie and discussion on the book "Lord Save Us From Your Followers" by Dan Merchant. Right now Muriel Roderick and Amanda Duntz are going with me. Meet us at the church at 6:20 p.m. if you want to come.

Cal

No comments: