Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank God, Sunday is coming

This morning Sandy and I put together the finishing touches on the bulletin for Sunday. Adele was in early and that prompted me to pick the hymns and make sure all the elements of the service were in place. I like to do this before Thursday morning so Adele and I can chat about it and make changes if needed. It doesn't always happen though. Maybe next week!

We also decided to push back our target date for sending out the newsletter until next week. I hated to do that but it just wasn't coming together. Sandy and I pick out some of the features and she did her part but I was a slacker. So blame me. You will have to tune in here to get the latest news. Of course if you are reading this, then you already know the best place to get updates.

I'm looking ahead to this weekend. It should be a great Sunday morning at church with Sunday School and Worship. We'll begin week two of our forty days of purpose series and my message will be entitled, "You Are A Friend of God." Our youth group will meet at 4:00 p.m. and we begin our second week of Bible studies at 6:00 p.m.

Cal

No comments: