Friday, June 4, 2010

We've got tickets for the Tigers

I picked up the tickets for the Connecticut Tigers game on June 27th. We will be selling them as a fundraiser for the New York City mission team. For every $8.00 ticket we sell we get to keep $4.00 for the mission team. We will also have lots of fun. Last year we did this and had a great time. It is one of those events where you get to hang out with people from church that you don't normally get to spend time with.

As an added bonus, I will be throwing out the first pitch. You'll need to get there early that day to see it. The management team of the CT Tigers heard I was a big fan and decided to give me the opportunity. They also heard that there was a facebook page promoting the idea and how could they ignore that!

If you want tickets you can get them from me at church, Doreen Mainville at Central Baptist Church or any of the Mission team members.

Cal

No comments: